UPSC CMS Notification 2017, UPSC MO Notification 2017, Recruitment, Online Application Form to fill up for 710 Vacancies of Medical Officer Posts is Now Out at www.upsc.gov.in:
UPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2017: This is to inform the MBBS candidates who had completed their MBBS and now looking for the government jobs for them the UOSC board has declared the post of the Medical officer. The authorities on its official website of the board have declared the 710 vacant seats in the organization and are looking for the MBBS candidates. So the candidates who are interested in the post they can apply for it by filling the online application form and the candidates need to fill the application form before the due date which is 19th May. The official website of the board is www.upsc.gov.in.
UPSC CMS Notification 2017:
Every year the board announces the recruitment whenever it is necessary. This time also the board had announced the 710 vacant seats to fill the MBBS candidates for the post of Medical Officer. So the candidates who are interested in the post they can apply by filling the online application form. This is to inform the candidates that the authorities had started the accepting the online application form from the 26th April 2017 so the candidates who are interested in the post they can apply it before the due date.
Union PSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2017
The candidates who are interested in the post they need to prepare very well for the post as it is the central government job so it is not easy to grab the job. The candidates need to go through the various selection phases and on that basis the final merit list will be prepared by the board; the candidates whose name will be listed in the final merit list will be selected for the post; only those candidates will be able to apply whose age does not exceed more than 32 years. Now the candidates who want to clear the examination need to get the minimum 55% score. The reserved category candidates will get the age relaxation as per the government norms and condition.
UPSC 710 Medical Officer Vacancies 2017
The candidates who are interested in applying for the post they need to follow the certain norms and regulations provided by the board. Only the candidates who will able to fulfill the eligibility criteria only they can apply for the post and need to submit the online application form before the due date of it. All the detail information related to the age criteria, education qualification, pay scale and others are available on the official website of the board. Moreover, the candidates need to upload the certain documents in the application form it is mandatory for the candidates.
upsconline.nic.in Vacancy 2017:
This is to inform the candidates about the examination of the written test. The authorities are all set to conduct the examination in the month of august, 2017 it will conduct on 13 dates. The examination is conducted all over the India at the various centers. The examination will be conducted online so the candidates do not need to apply in the paper.
UPSC Medical Officer Notification 2017
|Institute name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Official web page||www.upsc.gov.in|
|Job act||Medical officer|
|Total number of vacant seats||710|
|Post wise vacant seats||· Assistant divisional medical officer in railways – 450
· Assistant medical officer – Indian ordnance factories health – 26
· Junior scale posts – central health services – 216
· General duty medical officer – New Delhi (municipal council) – 2
· General duty medical group 2 – East, North, South Delhi Municipal Corporation – 16
|Job area||All over India|
|Job class||Central government|
|Starting date of registration process||26th April 2017|
|Due date of registration process||19th May 2017|
|Written exam date||13th August 2017|
|Mode of application process||Online|
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Combined Medical Service Jobs 2017
- The candidates who are interested in the post the candidates need the minimum scoring of 55% in the MBBS Degree.
- The candidates who are applying for the post their age should not be more than 32 years.
- To select the candidates the authorities will conduct the written examination and personal interview to select the candidates.
- General category candidates need to pay Rs 200 for the application fees and for the reserved category are exempted from the application fees.
- The candidates will get the entire information related to it from the official website of the board.
How to Fill UPSC CMS Online Application Form 2017
- The candidates need to visit the official website of the board
- Then after from the home page the candidates need to search for the link to the online application form
- Read the entire details carefully and after that fill the online application form
- After filling the online application form submit it
- Pay the application fees as per the category-wise
- Upload all the necessary documents as per the authorities had asked for.
- Finally submit it and download the form
- Take a print out of it for the future use.
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in