UPPSC Range Forest Officer Recruitment 2017, Uttar Pradesh PSC Assistant Conservator of Forest Notification, Online Application Form to Fill up for 137 Vacancies of Various Posts is Now Out at www.uppsc.up.nic.in:
UPPSC Range Forest Office Notification 2017: This is the news for the Uttar Pradesh candidates who are looking forward to the job in the Forest Department then here is the opportunity for them as the Forest Department has announced the recruitment notification to fill the 137 vacant seats in the department for the post of Range Forest Officer and Assistant Conservator of Forest. The candidates who are interested in the post they can go through the details given in this article below or can visit the official website of the board, as the authorities have started accepting the online application form from the 5th May 2017 and the due date is 6th June 2017. Here on this site we have provided the eligibility criteria and other details so have a glance on it and if the candidates find it appropriate they can fill the online application form from the official website of the board.
UPPSC Range Forest Officer Recruitment 2017
The candidates who are interested in the post to inform them that this is the best opportunity for them to apply for the post. Now the candidates who want to apply for the post they need the qualification of the graduation from the specific subjects and with the minimum qualification marks. The candidate who applies for the post even their age must be between the 21 years to 40 years. Here on this article we provide the entire details about it still the candidates wish to get the more details they can visit the official website of the board.
UPPSC 137 Range Forest Officer Vacancies 2017:
The candidates who are actually willing to apply for the post they need to fill the online application form before the 6th June 2017 as the authorities have already started accepting the online application form from the candidates. The candidates who will apply for the post they need to pay the application form. The general and OBC candidates need to pay Rs 125 for the SC/ST candidates they need to pay Rs 65 and the handicapped candidates need to pay Rs 25 as the application fees. The candidates who will be selected for the post they will get the monthly pay of Rs 15600 to 39100 Rs with the grade pay of 5400 for the post of Assistant conservator post and the candidates selected for the post of the Range forest officer they will get the monthly salary of Rs 9300 to 34800 Rs with grade pay of Rs 4800. Now the candidates who will apply for the post they need to go through the prelims/mains examination which will be 400 marks and personal interview of 150 marks. The candidates who will able to clear the both the stages they will be recruited for the post.
uppsc.gov.in Recruitment 2017
|Organization name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Job type||State govt jobs|
|Name of the posts||Assistant Conservator of Forest – 17
Range Forest Officer – 120
|Total no of posts||137|
|Job location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Starting date of online application form||5th May 2017|
|Due date of online application form||6th June 2017|
|Due date for free payment||1st June 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for Uttar Pradesh PSC Forest Conservator Jobs 2017
Assistant Conservator of Forest:
- The candidates who are interested in the post they need to hold the graduation degree in any one of the subjects like botany, zoology, forestry, mathematics, chemistry, physics, geology, statistics along with the minimum qualifying marks.
- The candidates hold the graduation in Agriculture or in Engineering.
Range Forest Officer:
- The candidates who willing to apply for this post must have the two or more bachelor’s degree in mathematics, physics, chemistry, botany, agriculture, zoology, forestry, geology, statistics, environment and horticulture.
- The candidates need to hold the degree in the agriculture or in engineering
- Candidates must hold the degree in Veterinary Science.
- The candidates who are interested in the pos their age must be between the 21 to 40 years.
- Assistant Conservator of Forest: Candidates will get the monthly pay of 15600 to 39100 Rs with GD of 5400 Rs.
- Range of Forest Post: Candidates will get the monthly pay of 9300 to 34800 Rs with GD of 4800 Rs.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of the prelims and mains of 400 marks and personal interview of 150 marks.
- General and other OBC Rs 125
- SC/ST candidates Rs 65
- Handicapped people Rs 25
How to Apply for Uttar Pradesh Range Forest Officer Online Application Form 2017:
The candidates who are willing to apply for the post the candidates need to visit the official website of the board and after that, on the home page they need to find the relevant link and select on that and need to fill the online application form and after that submit it. The official website of the board is www.upssc.up.nic.in.
- Initial date to apply online – 5th May 2017
- Final date to apply online – 6th June 2017
- Last date to pay application fee – 1st June 2017
Official Website: www.uppsc.up.nic.in