SSCNR Recruitment 2017, SSC North Region Notification, Online Application Form to Fill up For 200 Vacancies of Group A and B Posts is Now Out at www.sscnr.net.in:
SSCNR Notification 2017: Here is the amazing news for the candidates who are looking for the central government jobs in India. For them here the government gave the chances to the candidates by announcing the SSC North Region Recruitment 2017 for the post of Group A and Group B. All the candidates who are interested in the post they can go through the entire article we had provided here. The authorities will start accepting the online application form from 8th May, 2017 and the due date to submit the online application form is 7th June, 2017. This time the Staff Selection Commission North Region has announced the 200 vacant seats and the authorities will fill it so the candidates who are interested in the post they can visit the official website of the board.
SSCNR Recruitment 2017 Notification
The candidates who interested for the post and want to apply for it tend to follow the certain criteria provided by the authorities. The candidates who hold the degree of graduation from any field from the government recognized university they can apply for the post. The candidates even need to follow the age criteria which are the candidate’s age should be between 18 to 30 years. The candidates who are following the criteria given by the board they can easily apply for the post.
SSC North Region 200 Group A and B Vacancies 2017
The candidates who are interested in the post they need to fill the online application form from the official website of the board moreover the candidates of the general category and OBC required to pay Rs 100 for the application fees while the other reserved category is exempted from the application fees. Now the candidates who will appear for the post they need to go through the written examination and the candidates who will qualify in the written examination they will go forward for the personal interview and on the basis of their selection they will get selected for the post. The candidates will able to apply for the SSCNR Recruitment 2017 from the official website of the board.
Staff Selection Commission North Region Recruitment 2017
|Organization name||Staff Selection Commission, North Region|
|Job type||Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Group A and B posts|
|Total no. of posts||200 vacancies|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Starting date to apply online||8th May 2017|
|Due date to apply online||7th June 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for SSCNR Jobs 2017
- The candidates who are interested in the post they must have completed their graduation from any field from the government recognized university.
- The candidates who want to apply for the post their age should be between 18 years to 30 years.
- Information regarding the pay scale is available on the official notification so the candidates are requested to have a glance on the official website.
- The candidates who will apply for the post they will be selected on the basis of the written examination and personal interview.
- The candidates who are belonging from General and OBC category they required to pay Rs 100 and for the other reserved category it is free.
How to Apply for SSCNR Online Application Form 2017:
The candidates firstly need to visit the official website of the board and after that on the home page they will have to click on the relevant link to the online application form and after that need to fill the online application form and required to submit it before the due date of the online application form.
- Starting date to apply online application form – 8th May 2017
- Due date to apply online application form – 7th June 2017
- Due date of online form fee submission – 7th June 2017
Official Website: www.sscnr.net.in
Regarding more updates about SSCNR Recruitment 2017 and one can subscribe our free mail service. Appliers may also go through Official Link to grab more information.