Southern Railway Recruitment 2017 Notification along with Application Form to Fill up for 658 Vacancies of Apprentice Posts is Now Out at www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in:
Southern Railway Apprentice Notification 2017: Looking for Sarkari Naukri in South then, we have amazing news for you. Railway recruitment board are going to publish bumper vacancies of Apprentice posts. They are going to hire passionate and eligible candidates for this recruitment opportunity and the total vacant posts are 658. So eligible and enthusiastic candidates are guided to fill up the application form on or before the last date of closing date that is 15th July 2017. Education qualification plays vital role to get this job opportunity.
Southern Railway Recruitment 2017 Notification
The Southern Railway, headquartered at Chennai Central, is one of the 17 zones of Indian Railways. It is the earliest of the 17 zones of the Indian Railway created in Independent India. It was formed on 14th April, 1951. Its original headquarters was in Tiruchirappalli and was registered as a company in London only in 1890.
Southern Railway Chennai 658 Apprentice Vacancies 2017
This job is the central government job and the eligible applicants would be get hired. Candidates desiring to apply for the employment in Railways, henceforth, are requested to acquire all the eligibility criteria. The vacant posts are Act Apprentices, Wagon Works/Perambur, Engineering Works, Electrical Works and Railway Hospital. Candidates need to be a minimum of 15 years in order to be eligible, any you should not exceed 24 years of age. Age relaxation must be given to the students as per the government norms. Department is going to accept the application form from 21st June 2017. Education qualification of the candidates should be 10th class and ITI from any well known Board/Institution/University.
sr.indianrailways.gov.in Apprentice Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Department:||Southern Railway|
|Name of the Post:||Apprentice|
|Posts Wise Vacancies Details||
|Job Type||Railway Jobs|
Eligibility Criteria for Southern Railway Chennai Jobs 2017
- To apply for the Southern Railway Recruitment candidates must have pursued their 10th and 12th class along with ITI Course in the relevant trade from the government well –know university.
- Applicants minimum age should be 15 years and maximum age should be 24 years.
- Candidates have to application charge of Rs.100/- for General/OBC category. While for SC/ST category candidates there are no fees for them.
- Merit list
- Appointed candidates will be paid best and satisfied salary package of Rs.5700/- to Rs.7350/-.
How to Fill Southern Railway Chennai Apprentice Application Form 2017:
- Candidates who are intending to apply for the Southern Railway Recruitment 2017 have to first log on to the authentic website.
- Now candidates need to move on “What’s New” section, available on the homepage and select suitable link related to that posts which you are going to apply for this job posts.
- Now candidates will be getting on to the new page having pdf file.
- Read the complete details and fill up the application form.
- Along with the application, form candidates have to attach important documents.
- At the end take a hard copy of it and save it for reference use.
- Online application starts to date: 21st June 2017
- Last date online application form: 15th July 2017
- Workshop Personnel Officer,
- Office of the Chief Workshop Manager,
- Carriage and Wagon Works,
- Southern Railway,
- Ayanavaram, Chennai-600023
Official Website: www.sr.indiarasilways.gov.in