Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017 Notification, Online Application Form to Fill up for 384 Vacancies of Tradesman Mate Posts is Now Out at www.davp.nic.in:
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Tradesman Mate Notification 2017: Hello friends are you’re looking for the job then read this article carefully. Naval Dockyard, Mumbai has revealed a job notification for Tradesman Mate Vacancies so for this interested and eligible aspirants are invited by the organization. Hurry up and grab the vacant posts, total there 384 posts. The application form will be accepted from 27th April 2017. If you are enthusiastic to participate then you have registered your name within 21 days of declared notification.
To apply for this job notification aspirants must have completed their 10th class from the well known board with basic knowledge in English for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017. Candidate’s age should not be more than 40 years and minimum age should me 18 years. Age relaxations will be provided to the upper class as per rules and regulations. The mode to apply for the job post is online. In this notification, the authority has mentioned the steps to submit the application form by online mode.
This is the great opportunity for all the candidates who are waiting for Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2017. If you want to participate for this job posts then submit your application form on or before the due date of submission. Selected candidates will paid pay band for Naval Dockyard Recruitment as per Seventh CPC. At joining time, pay band for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Tradesman mate jobs will be Rs.18,000 to 56,900/- per month. To get selected candidates have to qualify first written the examination. Written exam will be objective type in nature of total 100 marks. For more details about the examination like syllabus you can go to the official website
|Commission Name:||Naval Dockyard, Mumbai|
|Job Type:||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts:||Tradesman Mate|
|Total No. Of Posts||384|
|Job location:||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Starting Date To Apply Online:||27th April, 2017|
|Last Date To Apply Online:||20th May, 2017|
- If you are interested for this job notification then candidates must have qualify their matriculation from reputed board.
- Minimum age of the candidates must be 18 years.
- Maximum age of the candidates must be 40 years.
- If nominees get selected for the job post then they will paid best and attractive salary pack of Rs.18,000 to Rs. 56,900/- per month.
- Candidates have to qualify two steps to get selected that is written examination and document verification.
- Fill the online application form through the authentic website of the Department.
- Select the tab ‘Recruitment 2017’.
- Select the correct zone for which you desire to apply.
- Read the relevant recruitment notice.
- Click on the appropriate tab to apply online.
- Enter all the significant details in the online application form.
- Attach your passport size photograph and signature.
- Submit the amount of fee through online or offline mode.
- On completion of application, take a hard copy of it for further reference.
Last date for online applications: 21 Days after the date of publication in employment news.
Official Website: www.davp.nic.in
Note: To collect more information about Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017, then you may need to go through above stated official notification.