- MPSC Livestock Development Officer Admit Card 2017 Exam Date
- Maharashtra Livestock Development Officer Admit Card 2017
- MPSC LDO Admit Card 2017
- MPSC Pashudhan Vikas Adhikari Exam Scheme 2017
- Maharashtra PSC Livestock Development Officer Hall Ticket 2017
- Maharashtra PSC LDO Call Letter 2017
- Steps to Download MPSC Livestock Development Officer Call Letter 2017
MPSC Livestock Development Officer Admit Card 2017, LDO Exam Hall Ticket, Exam Date, Call Letter is Now Available to Download at www.mpsc.gov.in:
Maharashtra LDO Exam Hall Ticket 2017: MPSC Livestock Development Officer Admit Card will publish by the Maharashtra Public Service Commission. Applicants can download hall ticket of MPSC LDO Live Stock Development Officer Hall Ticket on this page. Interested aspirants can download MPSC LDO Admit Card from the official website mpsc.gov.in. Go through the entire article, to know the exam dates and timings
MPSC Livestock Development Officer Admit Card 2017 Exam Date
Applicants who applied for the LDO Jobs get the hall ticket to appear for the exam. Applicants cannot face the exam without the Maharashtra PSC Livestock Development Public Service Commission will publish the MPSC LDO Call Letter at the authorized website mpsc.gov.in. The officials are planning to organize the written test on scheduled dates.
Click Here: 12th Pass Jobs 2017
Maharashtra Livestock Development Officer Admit Card 2017
Currently, the MPSC had released a notification for 100 LDO jobs. Numerous numbers of individuals interested in Maharashtra Government Jobs had submitted their applications before 16th May 2017. Now, the exam date is very soon. So, aspirants download and carry the MPSC Livestock Development Officer Hall Ticket 2017 before the link expires.
MPSC LDO Admit Card 2017
|Name of the Board||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Pashudhan Vikas Adhikari/Livestock Development Officer Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||100|
|Application Last Date||16th May 2017|
|Exam Date||24th June 2017|
|Admit Card Release Date||will notify soon|
|Status||will available soon|
MPSC Pashudhan Vikas Adhikari Exam Scheme 2017
|Sr. No.||Subjects||Total Marks||Duration|
|4||General Knowledge (GK)||25|
The aspirants can check the MPSC Livestock Development Officer Syllabus 2017 on this page.
- The subjects involved in the exam are Aptitude, Reasoning, English, and General Knowledge.
- Each section consists of 25 marks. Total number of marks are 100
- The duration of the exam is 1 hour 30 minutes.
Maharashtra PSC Livestock Development Officer Hall Ticket 2017
All the aspirants who are going to appear for the LDO exam can download the hall ticket. All the related details like name of the applicant, exam date and time are mentioned o=in the hall ticket. Aspirants can enter the application number can easily download the hall ticket 2017 from main website mpsc.gov.in. Along with the admit card applicants have to carry one photo and any of the identity proof like Aadhar Card/ Pan Card etc. The Board will declare the MPSC.
Click Here: More Maharashtra Government Jobs 2017
Maharashtra PSC LDO Call Letter 2017
The Board will publish the MPSC Pasudhan Vikas Adhikari call letter one week before the exam date. For the sake of the candidate we are providing the Maharashtra PSC Livestock Development Officer Hall Ticket 2017 at the bottom of the page. Follow the given below steps to download the hall ticket.
Steps to Download MPSC Livestock Development Officer Call Letter 2017
- First visit the official website of MPSC i.e., mpsc.gov.in.
- On the Home page see the Announcement Section
- Search for the MPSC Livestock Development Officer Admit Card 2017 and click on that link
- Enter the application number, date of birth, password details of the candidate
- Click on the submit button
- The MPSC LDO Admit Card 2017 will display on the screen
- Download the call letter and carry it to the exam hall.
Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in
Aspirants download the Maharashtra PSC LDO Admit Card 2017 by pressing the official notification which and fetch the latest information through our web portal.