KPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification to Apply Online for 1180 Excise Sub Inspector & Excise Guard Posts is Now Out at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in:
KPSC FDA SDA Notification 2017: The notification is issued by the Karnataka Public Service Commission. if you are looking for the government job then, you are on right place. Karnataka Recruitment 2017, is going to recruit total 1180 vacant posts for the job of Excise Sub Inspector & Excise Guard (Male & Female posts). All the aspirants are advice to refer the criteria, if you find eligible for this posts then, start applying by online mode on the website i.e kpsc.kar.nic.in. online application schedule date is 15th March 2017 and the closing date for submitting application form is 15th April 2017. If you are interested in the job recruitment then, start applying before the due date, if your application form will reach late before the last date then, it will not be accepted by the authority.
KPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification
Karnataka Public Service Commission is also well known by KPSC. The KPSC was constituted under the provisions of the constitution of India on 18-05-1951. Karnataka PSC Makes appointments by the principles laid down by the government of Karnataka to fill available vacancies in various departments under the Karnataka Public Service Commission from time to time. Currently, it has come up with the KPSC Notification 2017 to recruit eligible and capable for total 823 posts of Senior and Junior Assistant. Aspirants work in Karnataka Public Service Commission may apply for these posts released under KPSC Recruitment 2017. So, aspirants if you are interested and capable then start applying for this golden opportunity.
KPSC Senior Assistants Vacancies 2017
|Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2017Details|
|Organization Name||Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Name of Posts||Excise Sub Inspector & Excise Guards|
|Number of Vacancies||1180|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Online Application Starts||15th March 2017|
|Online Application Ends||15th April 2017|
Eligible Criteria for KPSC FDA SDA Jobs 2017
- For the applicants who are interested in this notification there minimum age should be 18 years.
- Maximum age limit is 26 years and candidates who belong to reserved category will be provided age relaxation as per govt norms.
- Excise Sub Inspector Posts: Educational qualification required for this job notification is candidates should have completed bachelor degree from the well-recognised university or from the institute.
- Excise Guard (Male): Aspirants have pursued their 12th class from the Karnataka Pre-University.
Selection of the candidates will be based on following rounds they are as below:
- Written Exam
- Those applicants who get selected for the job post of Excise Sub Inspector will be paid Rs.16000-29600 as salary every month.
- For the job post of Excise Guard (Male) salary will be paid of Rs.11600-21000 as per emolument.
- Candidates who get selected for the Excise Guard (Female) will be paid of Rs.11600-21000 as on every month.
Procedure for Karnataka PSC Junior Assistant Online Form 2017:
- Aspirants are advice to open Karnataka Public Service Commission portal official website.
- Now, click on “Recruitment Link”.
- Finally, click on apply online for the notification issued for Excise Sub-Inspectors and Excise Guards”.
- Now do new registration or if you already registered then, simply click on login section.
- Fill all the details with relevant information in the application form.
- At the end pay the application fees & click on submit button on or before the closing date.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Opening date of the online application process: 15th March 2017.
- Closing date of online application: 15th April 2017.
Official Website: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
As this page will provide you every latest news or employment notification related to KPSC Recruitment. Interested candidates just bookmark our site and visit the page on regular basis. If you have any query or looking for any Sarkari Naukri please feel free to ask in below comment box.