Konkan Railway Syllabus 2017, KRCL Junior Engineer Exam Pattern, Exam Date, Study Material, Old Question Paper, Previous Year Paper PDF is Now Available to Download at www.konkanrailway.com
Konkan Railway Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus 2017: To crack out any competitive examination, syllabus play very important role. So, those candidates who are going to appear for the Konkan Railway exam are guided to download the syllabus from the department’s website. Interested aspirants who want to score good marks in the exam can now download the KRCL Engineer Syllabus from the website by online mode. Read the notification carefully here we have mentioned all the details regarding syllabus. For more details visit the page on regular basis. Wish you all the best for exams preparation.
Konkan Railway Syllabus 2017
KRCL Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus:
- General Science
- Environmental Science
- Logical Reasoning
- Alphanumeric Series
- Data Sufficiency
- Blood Relations
- Seating Arrangement
- Input Output
- Puzzle Tabulation
- Coding Decoding
- Coded Inequalities
- Ranking/Alphabet Test/Direction
- International & National Organizations
- General Science
- General Knowledge
- Current Affairs
- Indian Economy
- Data Interpretation
- Number systems
- Surds & Indices
- Profit & Loss
- Time & Distance
- Ratio & Proportion, Percentage
- Sequence & Series
- Mensuration – Cylinder, cone, sphere
- Mixtures & Allegations
- Work & Time
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest
- Permutation, Combination
- Building Materials
- Concrete Technology
- Theory of Structures
- Estimating, costing and Valuation
- Structural Engineering
- Environmental engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Irrigation Engineering
- RCC Design, Steel Design
- Soil Mechanics
- Electrical Machines
- Magnetic Circuit
- Synchronous Machines
- Circuit Law
- Transmission and Distribution
- Measurement and Measuring Instruments
- Utilization and Electrical Energy
- AC Fundamentals
- Basic Electronics
- Estimation and Costing
- Fractional Kilowatt Motors and single phase induction Motors
Konkan Railway JE Exam Pattern 2017
Candidates can check the below-mentioned table for detailed information regarding the exam. so, before going to give exam just follow the table and grasp information.
|Examination Type||Subjects||Marks Allotted||Questions||Time Duration|
|Objective||Technical Ability and General Science||90||150||2 hours|
|Descriptive||Professional||50||–||1 hour 30 minutes|
Junior Engineer Exam is divided into two parts.
- Objective papers will be of total 150 marks.
- The descriptive paper will be of total 50 marks.
- Time duration given to complete objective type exam is 2 hours
- For descriptive paper time duration will be given of 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- For the descriptive paper there will be negative marking if you give the wrong answer then 1/3 mark will be decreased.
- No negative marking for the objective paper.
- Location for the written examination is decided at Navi Mumbai or at its Regional Centres like Ratnagiri, Madgaon. Karwar and Udupi.
How to Download Konkan Railway JE Syllabus PDF 2017:
Candidates have to login the website at www.konkanrailway.com. on the home page search the link of Konkan Railway Exam Syllabus. Wait for a while syllabus will appear on your desktop screen. After that take a hard copy of the syllabus for further use. And at last save the PDF File.
Those candidates who crack the written examination by scoring 60 % marks they will proceed to next step is Medical Examination. Candidates who want to get selected have to qualified the medical examination according to their norms and conditions conducted by the Konkan Railway Corporation’s Medical Authorities. Contenders who are going to appear for the medical exam have to bear their traveling cost. Those aspirants who also clear out the medical test will be finally get selected for recruitment in KRCL.
Official Website: www.konkanrailway.com
Note: Readers are guided to visit the web page for latest updates related Konkan Railway Syllabus 2017. Stay tuned to our website. Candidates are guided to bookmark our page by pressing the CTRL+D key.