Kerala Post Office GDS Result 2017, Kerala Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List, Cut Off Marks, Exam Results Date is Now Available to Check Online at www.keralapost.gov.in:
Kerala Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Exam Result 2017: Hello aspirants, we met after the long time and this time we have come up with good news for the applicants of Kerala Post Office GDS, as the department is now ready to announce the result. The applicants who have applied in the department of the Kerala Post Office GDS will be shortlisted by the head authority on the basis of their educational merit list, academic status and various qualities. The candidates who come under merit list have to appear for the written exam and then after interview test. Those who appear for the post are curiously waiting for the selection list.
Kerala Post Office GDS Result 2017 Expected Date
Commission is ready to declare the result of the first selection test you are advise to check it from the main web portal. Those candidates who have appeared for the exam are guided to check their result from the authority’s website or from the link, which is mentioned in this article. Department has declared the result. Those candidates who find their name in the merit list are advised to prepare for the next stage that will be written test. Stay connected with our website and gets more updates regarding this notification.
keralapost.gov.in GDS Result 2017
|Department Name||Kerala Postal Circle|
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts:||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Total No. Of Posts:||Updated Soon|
|Official Website for Further Details:||www.keralapost.gov.in|
Kerala Post Office GDS Merit List 2017:
Candidates will get selected on the basis of this steps so just have a glance on it.
- Candidate’s name will come under merit list on the basis of their academic year status, those who appear for the GDS Post have been guided to attached their 10th class photocopy from that department is going to select the aspirants for the job posts. Aspirants who have score best marks in 10th Class will get selected first for the job opportunity.
- If you get selected for the job opportunity final and last step will be document verification round.
- Those candidates who qualify all the stage of the selection process will get finally recruited by the official person.
Steps to Check Kerala Post Office GDS Cut Off Mark 2017:
In this notification our team has mentioned steps so by following that steps you will be able to check your Kerala Post Office GDS Result 2017 in an easy way.
- At first you are guided to log on to the authentic website of the Kerala Post Office GDS that is www.keralapost.gov.in
- When you get it, just click on that link.
- Then on the next page, search for the result you want.
- After you get it, again click on it.
- At the time of clicking, you will be diverted to another page from that you can check your result and can download it.
- So, now download your result and take a print out of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.keralapost.gov.in
According to the source, we received the details, there are no cut off marks for the written exam officially mentioned. But after reviewing the previous result, the department has seen the more the number of candidates appears for the exam the more is the cutoff and this year the strength of the candidates is in huge number so, if you have to appear for the written exam then you should have to score cut off marks. Cut off marks will be later on declared by the authority.