Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017 Notification along with online application form to fill up for 3109 Vacancies of Police Sub Inspector Posts is Now Out at www.jssc.nic.in:
Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Notification 2017: Here is the amazing news for the candidates who are looking for the job in the police department; as the Jharkhand Police Department had declared the recruitment to hire the candidates for the post of Sub Inspector; the board is controlled by the Government of Jharkhand and has the responsibility to take care of the Law and Order in the state. Moreover, it is working under the Director General of Police. So the candidates who are interested in the post they can apply for it.
Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017
Recently the authorities of the police department board had announced the recruitment for the post of the Sub Inspector post to fill the 3109 vacant seats in the organization. This is the best opportunity for the candidates in the Jharkhand state who are in search for the government jobs in the police department. So here we inform the candidates that they can apply for the post as soon as possible by filling the online application form from the official site of the board. All the information related to it is available on this site.
Jharkhand SSC 3019 Police Sub Inspector Vacancies 2017
|Department Name||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)|
|Post Name||Police Sub Inspector (PSI)|
|Total Post||3019 Post|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||15th July 2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online||13 August 2017|
|Last Date to Offline Payment||16 August 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for Jharkhand SI Jobs 2017
- The candidates who are interested in the post they must have held any degree to be eligible for the post.
- The candidates must be between 21 years to 26 years only they will able to apply for the post.
- The candidates who will be selected for the post they will get the 9300 Rs to 34800 Rs with the grade pay of 4200 Rs.
- The candidates who are interested in the post they need to pay the application fees which is varied as per the category wise the candidates belonging from the general category and OBC need to pay 460 Rs; and the candidates from the other category than this need to pay 115Rs.
- The candidates who will apply for the post they need to go through the certain selection stages conducted by the authorities; which are: written examination, Physical Fitness test, Medical test, and Interview.
How to Fill Jharkhand PSI Online Application Form 2017:
Here we are providing the certain steps to apply for the post so the candidates who are interested in applying for it they can kindly follow it.
- The interested candidates need to visit the official site of the board
- Then from the home page, they need to navigate for the related link of the online application form for the SI post
- Now the candidates need to click on that link
- Then the application form will display on your screen
- Where the candidates need to fill the application form by the every detail they have asked for
- After filling the form the candidates need to submit it
- Now the candidates need to pay the application fees
- And finally, submit it
- Candidates can take print of it for the future use.
- Application Starting date: 15th July 2017
- Application Closing date: 13th August 2017
Official Website: www.jssc.nic.in