Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2017, Gujarat Post Office GDS Recruitment 2017 Notification, Online Application Form to Fill up for 1912 Vacancies of Gamin Dak Sevak Posts is Now Available at www.gujaratpost.gov.in:
Gujarat Postal Circle GDS Notification 2017: This is the amazing news for the candidates who are looking forward to the government job in Gujarat. The Gujarat postal circle has released the notification for the recruitment of the 1912 candidates for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak the candidates who are interested in the post they can apply from the official website of the board which is indiapost.gov.in. The candidates who want to apply for the post they require the minimum education of 10th pass; the candidates can apply for the post. The starting date of the online application form is 12th April 2017 and due date of the form is 11th May 2017 so the candidates who are interested in the post they need to fill the application form before the due date.
Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Notification
|Name of Postal Circle||Gujarat Postal Circle|
|Conducting Authority||Indian Postal Circle|
|Name of Posts||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Number of Posts||1912 Posts|
|Category Wise Posts Details||
|Application Form Start On||12 April 2017|
|Application Form Closed On||11 May 2017|
|Job Category||Govt Job|
|Posting Location||Gujarat State|
|Age Limit||18 to 40 Year|
|Selection process||10th class Marks|
Gujarat Postal Circle 1912 GDS Vacancies 2017
The candidates who are interested in the post they can fill the online application form as the authorities have started accepting the online application form, moreover the candidates need to submit the 60 days computer training program certificate. The candidates whose age is 18 years can apply for the post. The candidates who have cleared their 10th standard from any government recognized board they can apply for the post. Fill the online application form before the due date so that you can get yourself register.
gujaratpost.gov.in GDS Vacancies Online Application
The candidates who will fill the application form need to pay the application fees of Rs 100 for the male of the general and OBC category; whereas for the female and other reserved category are exempted from the application fees. The candidates will be selected on the basis of the marks in SSC and document verification. The candidate who will get selected will get the attractive pay scale for which the candidates need to visit the official website of the board to get all the details related to it.
Eligibility Criteria for Gujarat Postal Circle Jobs 2017
- The candidates who are interested in the post they need the minimum education of the 10th standard clear along with the computer training certificate.
- The candidate age must be between the 18 years and 40 years.
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- PH – 10 years
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of the marks obtained in the examination and document verification
- BPM – 2745-4245
- Packer – 3635-5585
- MD – 4220-6470
- MC – 2870-4370
- The male candidates of the OBC need to pay Rs 100 for the application and for the Female and other reserved categories it is exempted
How to Fill Gujarat Post Officer Online Application Form 2017
- Firstly the candidates need to visit the official website of the board.
- Then on the home page search for the relevant link and click on it.
- Now the candidates need to read the entire detail carefully and after that start filling the application form.
- As asked by the form uploads all the documents.
- Before the due date of the submission just submit the form.
- Now take a print out of it and save it for the future use.
Starting date to apply – 12th April 2017
Due date to apply – 11th May 2017
Official Website: www.gujaratpost.gov.in
Note: Those who want to attain more info related to Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 then must go through the above presented official link. To stay updated kindly bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl+D.