GDS Recruitment 2017, Gramin Dak Sevak 21234 Recruitment 2017 Notification, Online Application Form for 21234 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts is Now Out at www.indiapost.gov.in:
GDS Notification 2017: Hello aspirants here we have great news if you desire to have govt jobs in the Postal Circle Department. Here our team will upload all the latest information about Gramin Dak Sevak job in the different postal circle. There are total 23 Postal Circle but the recruitment opportunity will be required in seven circles only they are Andhra Pradesh, Himachal, Jharkhand, MP, Odisha, Rajasthan and Telangana State. The total department is going to hire 21234 aspirants. If candidates have completed their SSC Class then they are eligible to apply for this GDS Recruitment 2017. Read the entire notification carefully as this page is well designed by the authority to get up people informed regarding this recruitment opportunity.
GDS Recruitment 2017 Notification
|Designation||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Last Date||10-07-2017 (varies by region)|
|Job Nature||Permanent Basis|
|Location||All over India|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
Check Here: India Post Office Result 2017
Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017
It is a government-operated system direct by the Ministry of communication and information technology. It is most widely spread postal system in the world. Total there are 23 postal circles in India; its primary function is to manage the day to day work of Head Post Offices, Sub-Post Offices and Branch Post Offices. All these functions manage through Regional and Divisional Level arrangements. The post is empty are such as Branch Post Master, Mail Carrier, Mail Deliver, Packer and Mailman.
Check Here: Indian Post Office Admit Card 2017
Gramin Dak Sevak 21234 Jobs 2017
Those who are interested in this job posts must know how to ride the bicycle because they have to travel from one place to another via bicycle. There are more chances for the aspirants who have scored more than the expected marks their name will be in the merit list and they get selected first. For this recruitment notification candidates no need to appear for the interview or any other test. Aspirants who get selected can serve permanently below this position.
Check Here: Post Office Merit List 2017
India Post Circle Wise Vacancy Details
|Sr. No.||Postal Circle||Post No.|
|1||AP Post Office||1126|
|2||MP Post Office||1859|
|3||Himachal Pradesh Post Office||391|
|4||Telangana Post Office||645|
|5||Rajasthan Post Office||1577|
|6||Odisha Post Office||1072|
|7||Jharkhand Post Office||256|
|8||Assam Post Office||467|
|9||Punjab Post Office||629|
|10||Maharashtra Post Office||1789|
|11||Haryana Post Office||438|
|12||Karnataka Post Office||1048|
|13||Delhi Post Office||16|
|15||Uttarakhand Post Office||579|
|16||Gujarat Post Office||1912|
|17||West Bengal Post Office||4982|
|18||Tripura Post Office||278|
|19||Manipur Post Office||15|
|20||Nagaland Post Office||16|
|21||Arunachal Pradesh Post Office||34|
|22||Meghalaya Post Office (NE Region)||313|
|23||Mizoram Post Office (NE Region)||92|
|24||Chhattisgarh Post Office||123|
|25||Kerala Post Office||1193|
Check Here: India Post GDS Recruitment 2017
Eligibility Criteria for Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs 2017
- Job hunters must have pursued their 10th and 12th class from a Government approved board or institutions, along with candidates have computer knowledge.
- Minimum eduction-10th Class
Aspirants whose age is between 18 to 40 years are eligible to apply for the GDS Recruitment 2017. Upper age relaxation will be provided as per rules of the department.
- Age limit for OBC: 43 years
- Age limit for SC/CT: 45years
- Age limit for PWD: 50years
- Appropriate contenders will be appointed based on their marks obtained from 10th class board exam. The department will prepare a merit list of qualified applicants in each Postal and then they will be called for document verification process via email or sms. After seeing candidates’ original certificates, decision will be made finalised by the official person.
- Academic performance (Merit Basis)
- The recruited applicants will receive good pay scale of Rs.25000/- plus grade pay and other admissible allowance for the Branch Post Master (Rs.10000/- for Reserved category). Per month salary of the candidates will be in the form of pay scale only.
|Post Name||Discipline||Pay Scale|
|Gramin Dak Sevaks||BPM||₹2745 to 5760/-pm|
|Packing & Mailman||₹3635 to 5585/-pm|
|MD||₹4220 to 6470/-pm|
|MC||₹2870 to 4370/- pm|
For the reserved category, candidates have to pay the specified fee by any nearby Head post office in Andhra. At the time of doing payment, applicants have to tell the registration number at the PO Counter. Candidates can also do the payment via online facilities such as net banking, credit or debit card.
- Fee for OC/OBC (Male)- Rs.100.
- Fee for Women/SC/ST – No fee
- Payment Mode- Online and Offline
How to Fill Gramin Dak Sevak Online Application Form 2017
Those who are passionate for this job post are guided to submit their application form via online mode. We mentioned steps to submit application form in quick and simple way.
- Candidates who are intending to apply for the GDS Recruitment 2017 have to first log on to the authentic website.
- Now candidates need to move on “What’s New” section, available on the homepage and select suitable link related to that posts which you are going to apply for this job posts.
- Now candidates will be getting on to the new page having pdf file.
- Read the complete details and fill up the application form.
- Along with the application form candidates have to attach important documents.
- At the end take a hard copy of it and save it for reference use.
Dates to Remember
|Sr. No.||Post Office||Last Date|
|1.||Andhra Pradesh||19th April 2017|
|2.||Madhya Pradesh||2nd May 2017|
|3.||Himachal Pradesh||2nd May 2017|
|4.||Telangana||19th April 2017|
|5.||Rajasthan||3rd May 2017|
|6.||Odisha||26th April 2017|
|7.||Jharkhand||3rd May 2017|
|8.||Assam||21st May 2017|
|9.||Punjab||11th May 2017|
|10.||Maharashtra||20th May 2017|
|11.||Haryana||20th May 2017|
|12.||Karnataka||23rd May 2017|
|13.||Tamil Nadu||24th May 2017|
|14.||Delhi||8th May 2017|
|15.||Uttarakhand||18th May 2017|
|16.||Gujarat||11th May 2017|
|17.||West Bengal||25th May 2017|
|18.||North East||25th May 2017|
|20.||Kerala||10th June 2017|
Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in
Note: Stay tuned with our website to get latest updates, regarding GDS Recruitment 2017. Bookmarks our web page by pressing Ctrl+D. In case any query our article related please comment us. Our team member reply as soon as possible.