AP Mahesh Bank Recruitment 2017, AP Mahesh PO Assistant Accountant Cadre Recruitment, Notification, Online Application Form is Now Available at www.apmaheshbank.com:
AP Mahesh Bank Notification 2017: This is to inform the candidates who are eagerly waiting to apply for the job in the banking sector. This time the candidates has the best opportunity for them as the AP Mahesh Co-operative Urban Bank Ltd has announced the recruitment notification for the post of PO the candidates who are interested in the post they can apply for it. Here on this page we had provided the entire detail of the post so have glance on that and if they find them eligible then they can apply for the post. The candidates need to fill the online application form and the due date to submit the application form is 15th May, 2017. Get entire information from this article given below further.
AP Mahesh Bank Recruitment 2017 Notification
|Name of the Bank||AP Mahesh Co-operative Urban Bank Ltd|
|Name of Posts||Probationary officers in assistant accountant|
|Last date of receipt of application||15th May, 2017|
Eligible Criteria for AP Mahesh Bank Jobs Vacancy 2017
- The candidates who are interested in the post they can apply for the post if they had done the graduation in any field with minimum 50% qualifying marks from the government recognized university.
- Moreover, the candidates need the computer knowledge applying for the post.
Age Limit as on 31-3-2017:
- The candidates who need to apply for the post they need to check their eligibility criteria. According to the AP Mahesh Co-operative Urban Bank Ltd the candidate’s age should not be more than the 28 years.
- The candidates who will able to crack the examination and the interview they will get the handsome salary by the board.
- The candidates who will fill the online application form for them it is mandatory to pay the application fees which is Rs 600.
- The candidates will able to pay the fees by mode like Debit card, Credit card, Internet banking, IMPS, cash card/mobile wallets.
- The candidates who are interested in the post they need to go through the written examination those candidates who will clear the written examination they will go forward for the interview and TA/DA is not allowed for the interview.
AP Mahesh Bank Exam Pattern 2017:
The candidates need to go through the 2 types of online examination.
- Multiple Choice Type Questions
- 150 questions of 150 marks time duration will be 90 minutes
- The candidates will able to give the examination only in English
- Total 5 options will be provided in each question
- Negative marking will be ¼ for the wrong answer
|Test subject||Number of questions||Maximum marks||Time duration|
|General awareness (with special reference to banking)||25||25||90 minutes for entire paper|
Descriptive Type Test on English Language:
|Type of questions||Number of questions||Maximum marks||Time duration|
|Easy writing||One topic out of 3 topics||25||30 minutes|
|Letter writing||One topic out of 3 topics||25|
How to Fill AP Mahesh Bank Application Form 2017:
- The candidates who are interested in the post and want to apply for the post they need to visit the official website of the board www.apmaheshbank.com
- Once the candidates visit the official website they need to click on the career option from the home page.
- Select the link of the recruitment of the probationary officers.
- After that the candidates need to read the entire details carefully.
- After reading the details the candidates need to fill the online application form
- Upload the document s as per the authorities asked and scanned the signature
- Finally submit it.
Significant Date for AP Mahesh Bank Jobs:
- Last date for Submit the application form: 15th May 2017
- Tentative date to download call letter: might be 1 week before the examination
- Tentative date of examination June/July 2017
Examination Centers for AP Mahesh Bank Exam:
- Hyderabad/Ranga Reddy
Official Website: www.apmaheshbank.com
Stay connected with the site to get all the information related to it.